Saturday, December 17, 2005

Blossoms of light


Some friends and I attended the wonderful Blossoms of Light exhibit last Wednesday night at the Denver Botanical Gardens. We had such a good time I've decided to share some pictures, even though most of them are BLURRRRRRRY -- it was, like, COLD, see, and my hands, they shake.

On another note, I've been battling a nasty sore throat and head cold ever since Wednesday night -- it just hit me out of nowhere. Add to the fact that I have choral concerts every night this weekend and a wedding to sing this afternoon ("all i ask of you" -- ick), and you have one sick, stressed-out boy desperate to keep his singing voice through the weekend.

Happiness awaits on Monday, however, cause Gabby's coming home for the holidays -- hooray!!!





3 comments:

phineas said...

that picture of K and R came out so well. how lovely and romantic for them. :)

JiminyCricket81 said...

Beautiful pictures!

And I'm sending you healing vibes....and loving you very much. Fewer than 36 hours now!

Jericho said...

I agree, phin, but I think K might be touching R a little inappropriately. Although, I hear R really likes that, so...