Thursday, March 30, 2006

Providence

This is a post from the "exciting news" department.

It's sometimes hard for me to believe that I work for an organization that actually appreciates the work that I do. Especially when said organization is a CHURCH. It's no secret that I've been burned by churches in the past (one in particular), but honestly, is there anyone out there who HASN'T? I can hear my former roommate Mark saying, "Jericho, bitter really isn't a good color on you."

My current employing organization truly appreciates me. Case in point: I'm writing this post on my brand spankin' new MacBook Pro, complete with iSight & Photobooth (which, as you can see from the photo, is simply too much fun!) among other super-fancy, shiny functions.

I'm too excited to write more. My hands are shaking!

1 comment:

JiminyCricket81 said...

Ooooooohhhh.....ISight! My neighbor, Evan, just bought his separate ISight to attach to his computer, and he mentioned that all the brand new Macs have them already in the computer. Congrats on your new toy, I love the picture, and thank Providence for Providence (the real thing!).