Monday, March 27, 2006

Three pigs

Gabby has accepted my challenge to blog every day, even if it's only to say, "Hi, today was good, coffee is good, puppies are good." Here's my first daily post, Gabs!

John and I are settling in at our new place. Because John simply cannot feel comfortable until every box is unpacked and everything has a place, our house looks like it's been lived in for a few months instead of a few days! We officially moved in last Thursday, although I will still be moving boxes of crap for many days to come. Which also kind of describes my doctoral degree program.

Here's our shiny kitchen!

I've never actually had a dining room before!

Jericho the Dog finds the new house comfortable, if disconcerting.

John's three little pigs -- you'll have to ask him why, cause I really have no idea.

4 comments:

Alexa Doebele said...

Oooooh! (<-- squeal of delight) The kitchen is indeed very shiny! Will you be following up with photos of other parts of your house?

Been watching lots of Battlestar Galactica, one or two episodes a day. I must say, it's much easier to get hooked on this show when you watch it from the beginning. My big problem now is connecting the dots - I know where they are at this point in the series, and I know where they are in "real life," but I don't know how point A connects to point B. All will be revealed, I suppose...

JiminyCricket81 said...

YAY!

The inside of your new house is just as lovely as the outside! Love the color (and the shiny!) in the kitchen. And I'm SO glad we're both back on the blogtrain. I'll be hard-pressed to top the clothing-optional warm-up story, but I'll do my best.

And please tell John I'm eaten up with curiosity about the pigs.....

phin said...

so purdy! omigoodness. that is a lovely house you have there. and yes, so unpacked! impressive.

Jericho said...

Thanks to you all for commenting! I'll be sure to let you know when we decide on a housewarming date!
J